Thursday 7 March 2013

Hi guys and welcome to my page! I'm danny and i created this as i am a movie fan and love to review films so what better way than to tae my passion online. I, like many of you, have seen alot of films, some good, some bad and some downright awful {Yes i'm talking to you "That's my boy"}so i wanted to give you guys my opinions and overall reviews of movies i go and see. My favourite genres are Horror,Comedy and Action. I try to give an objective review with no spoliers, and hopefully inject some humour into it too. My goal with every film i go to see {or watch on T.V} is to be entertained, simple as, of course sometimes that doesnt always work and that can be for many reasons. I however do not go into a film expecting too much or too little so my reviews can not be seen as judgemental, I hope you guys enjoy my content and feel free to comment below, thanks :}

No comments:

Post a Comment